Monday 4 February 2008

A Teaspoon Of Loveliness


http://tastytreats.wordpress.com/2008/01/31/a-teaspoon-of-loveliness/

From Charmaine Mok - "A freelance journalist and full-time gourmand, eating her way mostly through London and Hong Kong".

'In about three weeks I’ll be back in London, and this time, instead of complaining about it (though I probably will, inevitably) I’m going to try and look on the bright side of things. Namely, by listing out new places to visit and cafes/restaurants to eat and drink at! The first thing on my list is this new hybrid of a shop called Teaspoon Leluu & Dewdhory - a creative venture merging two of my favourite things - tea and fashion.'

TEASPOON-SHOP-INTERIOR1

'From what I can gather, Leluu started as a small independent fashion label with its own boutique in Covent Garden’s Seven Dials. In fact, I even think I’ve been in there several times, always amazed by the whimsical, beautiful clothing and accessories but always too skint to buy any of their pieces. Sadly, they shut down late last year due to extortionate rent. Luckily, they’ve reinvented themselves by opening up a new shop in Paddington - and have combined their love for fashion design with their love for teas! I’m really liking what I see so far.'

teaspoon | leluu

'I’m looking forward to trying some of their teas (they have free taste testings), like Earl Grey Supreme and Oriental Beauty Oolong, as well as their first-pick Shizuoka Sencha. And of course, perusing the racks and perhaps finally investing in a Leluu original!'

Leluu-Lauren-Kaoru6 Leluu-Peta-Black3

Teaspoon Leluu & Dewdhory
195 Praed Street, Paddington, London, W2 1RH
www.leluu.com

No comments: